Friday, August 1, 2008

Lycoming

So Meli & Jason met through their friends Steph & Jeremy, and I asked Meli how Steph & Jeremy met. She said they met at college, and I asked which one. She said, "Lycoming." And I asked, "Lycoming?" And she said, "Yes." And I asked, "Lycoming??" And she said, "Yes!" And I said, "That's spelled like Wyoming only with different letters, right?" And she said, "Exactly." Then we totally cracked up, and I probably snorted. And then I said, "That's definitely the title of my blog about the weekend."

4 comments:

Just Another Mother said...

Wow - I didn't have any coffee in me when I looked at that old photo - didn't recognize the Rock Star with you right away!

Meli said...

HOLY CRAP! that is a TERRIBLE picture! what was I thinking? that was my Billy Idol phase....

I have to find my old photos and play with the scanner.....

volksbloggin said...

So I seriously stared at that photo for 10 minutes and then like lightning I realized it's MELINDA with Lora. That is some bright hair, Melinda. It reminds me of the time I dyed my hair Ronald McDonald red. And is Lycoming a real place? I still confused by that.

Just Another Mother said...

I am going to do my first blog this weekend - it will be hairstyles over the years of Melinda.