I didn't post a picture of Dana's sweater in progress, and apparently I won't be posting a picture of the finished product tonight. As I write this, I am trying to upload a bunch of pics to my Kodak gallery. My computer doesn't want to do that and upload a pic or three to the blog.
So I have three baby projects down (pink sweater for Julie, lavender sweater for Dana, and greenish blanket for Amanda who gets a blanket instead of a sweater in honor of the fact that she's the only one having a boy so far) and I've got six more to go. Wait, I've got seven to go....I found out yesterday that another friend is knocked up. There must be something in the water! (Except one mother-to-be is sooo not in the area, so she kinda ruins my water theory.)
Jason and I have big plans this weekend. It's time to work on the downstairs bathroom. It has been crying for a re-do since we bought the house. I don't know how much we'll get done, but we'll be putting the labor into Labor Day this year. (And by we I mean Jason.) I think Mom is coming over on Sunday to teach me how to refinish some chairs she bought for me at an antique store for my birthday and to help me change the seat fabric on the dining room chairs. I'm sure many exciting things will happen this weekend for you to read about later.
Click here to go to the Kodak site. You'll need a password to view the pics, so text/comment/facebook/myspace/call/email me to request it.
No comments:
Post a Comment