This isn't the blog that I'd been planning on writing tonight. Maybe I'll get to that one tomorrow.
Instead my mind is stuck on a commercial I saw for a movie. I saw it about a month ago on comcast on demand, but something was wrong with it and there was no audio. I said then that it looked funny anyway.
Then tonight I was watching "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." (The main girl really, really needs to eat. Anything.) Anyway, my mind was lulled by the show and I was starting to doze off when the movie commercial came on. With sound this time. It's for "The House Bunny." There's a bit where Anna Farris talks like she's possessed by Dr Claw. I don't know if the movie will be funny or not, but hours later I am still crying-laughing because of the commercial.
I hope I still think it's funny tomorrow. I need something to laugh about at work!
By the way, I've got two soda-free days under my belt now, and I'm doing okay. Monday afternoon I had a really bad caffeine-withdrawal headache. I drank a lot more tea today, and that helped with the caffeine. And my kidneys thanked me for the exercise.
3 comments:
humm, I didn't understand most of your blog. the words were in english and I know what they mean, but not when they are put together like that....oh well.
drink LOTS of water. water water water ALL THE TIME! it will help with the headaches and keep away the soda cravings. drink it even when you are thirsty. drink it all the time. just do it!
sound advice - and stay close to the potty.
Actually, water is my favorite drink.
Post a Comment