Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Champagne Legs and Clorox Dreams

Check out this video and this video. Lara is in both of them. She was (briefly) on Last Comic Standing last Thursday with seven of the other showgirls but I don't have a video of it. They wore the costumes that match Egon Toast.
These are pictures from our trip to Vegas last year. La's on the right in the EOT pic. Can you find Kandice in the pic below?? Kristin wanted to take him on stage with her but was afraid he would go flying into the audience. That would have been interesting.
Lara will also be on the Food Network's Next Food Network Star on Sunday, July 20 at 10. So be sure to tune in!


Moving on to Clorox......Meli isn't the only one who has been choking on bleach fumes lately. OK. So maybe I didn't have as much exposure, but I bet she hasn't had the same tragic results as me. I should admit that I don't have a great track record with bleach. In high school, the basketball coaches acutally banned me from using bleach after getting it in my eyes one time and all over a beautiful green sweater another time. (Hey, it got me out of washing sweaty towels!) In this household, Jason is in charge of the bleach. I probably should have asked his assistance in my little project or begged for Delayna's help. But no.....how hard could it be? I had some mystery, greasy spots on my only pair of currentyl fitting khakis, and Delayna had told me that she got similar mystery, greasy spots out of her khakis with a bleach pen. And it totally would've worked. If I hadn't left the bleach sitting on the pants for, like, 5 hours. Oh well, my new plan is to try dying the pants to cover the bleach stains. Let me re-phrase that. My new plan is for Delayna or Jason to try dying the pants to cover the bleach stains. I'll let you know how it works out.

3 comments:

Meli said...

where to begin!?
great title! love it!
why will Lara be on the Next Food Network Star? Is she a contestant?
5 hours with the bleach pen? really?!?! oh my!
remind me to tell you about the smoke detector later, its not blog-able.
I don't think you'll be able to dye the pants. I'd try a thrift store...

Meli said...

ok those videos kinda scared me. I want to see Lara in a show though, how cool!

Lora said...

On the season finale, the three finalists have to try to entertain professional entertainers. Which is where Lara comes in.

The Jubilee! show is really good. I can't wait to see it again. We should have a girls-only trip to Vegas!