Monday, November 10, 2008

Please Don't All Rush Down Here

Hey, gang! Just a quick post to tell you that Tybee Island is great! Yesterday we went for a walk on the pier, which is right outside the condo window. Then we drove to Cockspur Island to Ft Pulaski. Then it was time for lunch at Uncle Bubba's. I had the low country boil, and it was excellent. I think most of you know about my undying love of any kind of shrimp. Well, the andouille sausage was so magnificent, I liked it better than the shrimp! Then it was time to come back to the condo for a food-induced coma/nap. After we were all recovered, we started watching "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" in preparation for today's jaunt into Savannah.

So yes, in just a little bit we're heading to Savannah. We'll probably eat there. We have to be back here at 2 for our dolphin viewing boat ride. I'm really excited about that!

I'll write a longer blog with pictures when we get home. I don't want to spend all my family quality time on the computer! Tybee Island is really nice and laid back. I would recommend coming here for a relaxing vacation. Just please don't all come at one time!

No comments: