I woke up this morning, and the world had not come to an end. While neither Jason nor I were very happy about last night's turn of events, we both agree that as our next president, Obama will have our support. I even said a prayer for him and his family today, and I pray about as often as I go to church. I really hope that he proves my gut-feeling about him to be wrong.
I went to Bernat's website to look for a pattern for some yarn I have, which turns out to not be Bernat. Anyway, I discovered that they have glow in the dark yarn. I'm speechless.
1 comment:
That is totally cool!
Like the lavender scented yarn Michelle told me about!
I can't wait to start knitting, at NYE.....ugh. No sooner though. I was "called out" for reading my book the other day! yeah whatever.
Post a Comment