Monday, November 24, 2008

A Case of the Mondays

Just a quick blog. I found the camera. Haven't found Kandice, yet. I would love to say that Friday was a better day at work, but it ended in tears, too (I think I may be slightly hormonal). Sunday we went to Aunt Esta's house. I told her the baby names we picked out. I wanted to wait until we knew for sure what we're having because our girl name is Esta, and I didn't want to get Aunt Esta's hopes up. But Dad really wanted me to go ahead and tell her. She's tickled! So yesterday was good (and it was Meli's bday). Then today was the pits. I hate to say it, but I had a killer case of the Mondays. It was rainy, cold, windy and gray. My parents were holding my cell phone hostage so I couldn't text Meli, and I kept getting a lot of stupid questions from people. Mom finally picked me up for lunch and reunited me with my phone. Joy! We ate at Panera. I definitely needed warm soup and bread today. I started to feel better. Now all I have to do to be happy is to think about dinner tomorrow night at my favorite local Italian restuarant with my Bunco girls! I can't wait. I hope Angela and Dana bring the babies! Anyway, I just have to get through two more days of work and then Aiken, SC, here I come! Bring on the turkey, the green bean casserole, the caramel cake, and the Blessing of the Hounds!

Two quick pics from Tybee:



No comments: