Kiersten put this sign on her front door when we went to Texas last week.
Kiersten, Tarra & Jason halfway through their forced march through Hitchcock Woods in Aiken, SC. I would've put the picture of them & me, but they weren't so happy with me at the moment. Because I wouldn't let them bitch & moan about the 2 hour hike, uphill and downhill and sidehill in sand and horse poop while they had to go to the bathroom. What a mean aunt!
I'm not sure if this one was in Georgia or South Carolina. You can't see it in this picture, but Tarra is wearing a camouglage skirt. They got all dressed up to play in the mud!
Doing what little girls do best.....putting salt on slugs.....Tarra is 11, and Kiersten is 8. They are best friends and as close as sisters. And they are my preciouses. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment