I think Kimberly and I eat at Panera about once a week, and since we started sitting in the front near the doors (instead of in the back in the unsociable corner) we've been seeing some unique people.
Last week, for instance, a nice looking man came in. Wearing a camouflage shirt with a v-neck in the front and back. His pants were paint splattered, pleated, tapered- somewhere Baryshnikov is missing a pair just like them. And to complete the look, Hot Stuff had on a pair of dance shoes that looked like this.

Today there was a woman wearing a navy blue cropped hoodie, long white t-shirt, gray cropped cargo pants, hot pink ankle socks, and black & cream tweedy ballet flats. Nice.
Notes to self.....Look in mirror before leaving house. Make sure clothes are from the current decade. Never wear socks with ballet flats. Eat at Panera more often.
1 comment:
oh my gosh I just KNEW when I saw that picture it was a mans shoe!
I'm so excited, I'll be going to Panera Friday morning for my first Navy Officers Wives thing. I'll keep you updated on the status of fashion in Alexandria.
now to go change out of my leg warmers......
Post a Comment