
Well, sister, a "tat" is a tattoo. "Tatting" is a needlecraft. I would consider it a lost art. About 2 years ago, Jason, Mom, & I took a tatting class. Jason took to it like a duck to water. I wish I could say that we've been tatting up a storm since then, but......We're not really sure what to make. An edging for a shirt collar? That would be great for our guest appearances on "Golden Girls." A lace table cloth? That's not our style.

Soooooo...a few of Philip's buddies mentioned to him Saturday night that they're not sure why Jason & I are together. (Who says things like that?!) Obviously they really didn't get to know us. (Jason was the DD and Official Keeper of the Purses, so he didn't get to socialize much.) Here are a few of the reasons I love my husband.
- He screams like a girl.
- He makes me laugh till I cry and/or pee my pants.
- He can handle my bad moods.
- He cooks.
- He's my best friend.
- He can tat!
Here are a few of the reasons he loves me. (I swear this is from his lips to this blog!)
- I make him laugh.
- I'm trusting.
- I'm supportive of his computer geekness.
- He digs my gnomes.
- I make him happy.
- I knit him warm things.

2 comments:
oh yeah! and who took that bad ass picture??!?!
Thank you so much for recording the first day we met!
Post a Comment