Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whodunit?

Last night we had Clue Murder Mystery Bunco/Angela's Bunco Baby Shower. The pics are on my kodak site. (As a reminder, if you don't know the password, ask me.) Turns out it was Shannon in the bathroom with the candle. Wait.....that's not right...it was Rainbow Skye in the library with the candlestick. (Actually, it was both.)

Here's a pic of the sweater I knit for Angela. She's due to have a girl in November. Her name will be Anneliese Dawn. That's sweet.

I think this is my favorite sweater that I've ever knitted. I don't know if it's the awesome color or the Squirrel Nutkin buttons. Probably a combo of both.

I hate to report that we're still going over to my parents' house to shower. Well, I don't hate reporting that we do practice good hygiene by cleaning ourselves daily, but I hate that we're not doing it in our own home. The electrical work slowed Jason down. I understand that it has to be done correctly.....I just wish it went faster. There is now insulation hung so work is progressing. He'll only have Saturday to work this weekend because Sunday is the baby pageant, and the weekend after, he'll have no days to work because of Lincoln Days. I keep telling myself that the finished bathroom will be the best (little) bathroom ever, and it's totally worth the wait and inconvenience.

How I envy you your finished, usable bathrooms!

2 comments:

Meli said...

Yeah finished bathrooms are pretty sweet! We'll have the half one downstairs done soon.

I love the little sweater, its adorable! I still can't get over how tiny they are.

volksbloggin said...

Lora, that sweater is awesome. I can understand why you are still proud of it. And you finished it in time for the baby shower. I wish I could knit a baby hat on time for change. The baby always comes before the hat is finished. ;)