I know some of you were getting worried because not only have I not posted in a week....I just haven't been on the internet at all in a week. I've been checking in with my favorite blogs and reading some emails on my phone, but of course, that's not the same as being on the computer. Anyway, I'm okay, not sick or kidnapped or missing. I've been reading a lot lately. Also, we're still without a bathroom so we've been spending a lot of time at my parents' house so we can shower. I can't wait until the bathroom is finished! Hope to have something more exciting to post soon.....
2 comments:
Sweet!
But I knew that already ;)
So you aren't sold on the Blu-ray yet? Humm, I guess you'll just have to see it when you come visit sometime.....
I was beginning to worry but glad it is just a matter of cleanliness that is keeping you from the blog.
Post a Comment