My least favorite co-worker of all time (which is really saying something) is now of the belief that India is not a country. She believes it is a continent. I am so flabbergasted by her stupidity that I can't utter the words to set her straight. India is a country. India is a subcontinent. It is not a continent.
Over the weekend I finished two scarves for Christmas. I crocheted them instead of knitting, which I haven't done in a long time (crochet, I mean). I've got to get back to knitting the green baby sweater because bunco is next Tuesday, and I need to have the sweater finished for Angela.
Christy's hosting bunco this time, and she's planned a Clue Murder Mystery Bunco. My character is Lilly Pad- a groovy 70s chic who likes to dress disco-style. I guess I'll try to scrounge up a pair of bell bottoms and a sparkly tank top. I can't wait to see everyone else all dressed up. The last time Christy hosted was last October, and it was Halloween-themed, of course. She sent us witch hats ahead of time, and we decorated them to reflect our personalities. Someone has pictures; I'll have to track them down...
1 comment:
I'd be interested i knowing what other countries aren't countries in her (clouded) eyes. Bunco night sounds like fun - 70's - as I read it what came to mind were pictures of you all going to Tacky party.
Post a Comment