I hope it's just because I'm in my 37th week and not a preview of things to come......but I can no longer multitask. I tried to watch Oprah, catch up on my fave blogs, and text Meli all at the same time, and it just wasn't working today. I had to pause Oprah. I'm not complaining about that exactly. I don't really like Oprah, but today's episode is all about moms coming clean with the truth. What I've learned is to keep my expectations low, and I'll be okay. I DVRed it, and I really want Jason to watch it, too, so he can be prepared.
I haven't done anything today besides eat, shower, and knit. I think those were important things to do, though. However, I do need to do laundry and (what's new?) go to the grocery. I put all of that off since it's in the 30s, and I just don't feel like going out. Oh yeah, I can't remember where my sneakers are, and besides them, I can only wear my flip flops. I haven't worn cute shoes in months. Looking forward to doing that again.
Yesterday I packed Jonas's little bag for the hospital, and I got my bag half packed with such important items like underwear, pajamas, and one pair of pants. Maybe once the laundry is done, I'll have some shirts to add to the bag. The nurses might look at me askance if I wear the same shirt the whole time I'm at the hospital.
Well, I have to go. Charlie Gibson is on, and Kimberly is texting......I miss my multitasking skills. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment