Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dreamy

I've been so tired this past week. I think work makes me tired. It certainly takes up a lot of my day, and I'm looking forward to not having to go anymore!

Jason's birthday was last Thursday. On Wednesday, I played a little joke on him. I asked Delayna to text him and ask him why I was getting him a life-size cut-out of Edward Cullen (only $29.95 on amazon) for his birthday. He texted her back and said Edward was "dreamy." My husband cracks me up!

I'm watching Love Story right now. I've never seen it before. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." May be so, but if you love someone, you will say you're sorry because otherwise you're a jerk. I don't think I like this movie at all. Ali McGraw's character is a real bitch, and Ryan O'Neal's character is annoying, too.

So I have four projects on the needles, a huge stack of books to read, a nursery to put together....and I'm in too much of a pregnancy fog to complete anything. We'll see how this turns out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreamy, lol!

Meli said...

I think that quote sucks ass too! Its complete BS!
ooooh I have ONE project on the needles, I feel like such a knitter when I type that :)
I'm going to take it home and knit at moms. Jas gives me funny looks when I do it here. Anything that diverts attention from him he sees as a bad thing. See, I don't need kids.....