Monday, December 15, 2008

Cracknip, anyone?

I'm only on here long enough to post the fireworks video from the other night. I'll have to get Jason to work his programming magic on the parade video. I think it's too big to be posted or something...

Last Summer on NPR, I heard a story about Stephanie Meyer's and her Twilight series. I didn't think much more about it until I read about the 4th book coming out on Jennifer's blog. After that, it seemed like everyone I knew was reading or had read the series. I bought the first book back in October, but I'd been preoccupied with other books and knitting. Today I finally started reading it. At work. At about 3 pm. I'm over halfway done. I texted Meli and told her it was like crack. Or catnip. Or both. And she coined the phrase "cracknip." I thought that would be a great blog title!

Well, back to reading. If I don't finish tonight, I won't get any work done tomorrow! Enjoy the short video.....

2 comments:

Meli said...

WOOOO HOOOOO CRACKNIP!!!

I'm going to post some pics and get back to my reading. Oh read the comment on my latest post, its very exciting.....

Just Another Mother said...

Hooray !!! I have a Twilight present to send to you once you've finished the fourth book! And I Just sent you a UPS Package yesterday.