Monday, December 22, 2008

Knittin' Some Mittens

I had totally intended to write a couple of different blog entries tonight to make up for my absence the past week and to let you know what all has been going on. I finished all of the Twilight books and even dragged Jason to the movie, which he ended up really liking. Now I have a new obsession- the mittens that Bella wears in the movie. I was all prepared to come home today and create my own pattern, but luckily someone has already done all the work and the pattern is available for free online.

So that's what I'm working on now. Instead of blogs.

By the way, I finally found Kandice!

1 comment:

Meli said...

Yay Kandice! We'll have a gnome reunion over the new year.

So can I put an order in for those mittens? I'll pay good money....