Monday, October 3, 2011

Back By Popular Demand

I know I should get back to blogging, and Michelle has now asked me twice to resume the project of the month blogs.  

I'm currently working on The Manwell.  It's a turtleneck dog sweater designed by Stephanie Michaud and printed in Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders. I'm using Lion Brand Magic Stripes yarn in #201 Denim Stripe. (I use this yarn A LOT since I bought about 20 balls of it on super clearance back in 2006. I know. Yarn hoarder. In my defense, sock yarn was very rare in the Hardin-LaRue area back then....)

As for the challenge this month, I will knit Jonas a two-color Christmas stocking. Fingers crossed.

And hey, it's nice to see ya'll again, dear readers!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

2 comments:

Just Another Mother said...

Welcome Back!

volksbloggin said...

So glad you're back to blogging. All my nagging paid off. Plus you can do it from your phone, so cool. No more excuses.