Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Month of Jonas

Here are some pictures of Jonas. The first one is from July 2, and the last one is from August 3. Of course he did have some adventures during July and met lots of new people. I'll post those eventually and fill yall in on our newest fun- Adventure Fridays....

Cool dude. I did find him smaller glasses. I noticed that Alicia's son has this same pair, and he's what....3-ish years old? These are too big for now. You can't see it really, but the arms extend about an inch past the back of his head.

I finally found a hat that fit Jonas, and then I either shrank it in the wash or his head grew really fast overnight!

I don't know why blogger likes to mess with my pictures like this. I've noticed other ones I've posted have looked like this. Anywho, how adorable are those chubby little hands?

When he's out, he's out. Thank you, Big Man Upstairs.

Even crying, where YOU this cute? I don't think so. (Meli, I swear this is not a reflection on how he feels about this onesie...)

I think you can see how much I love, adore, am distracted by my son. No wonder I don't blog, facebook, myspace, email, text, call anymore.
I predict he'll break more than a few hearts someday......

1 comment:

Meli said...

YAY pictures!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

I'm glad he likes the onesie, even though he was screaming bloody murder! :) can't wait for more!!!