Monday, May 11, 2009

Um, Where Did All My Time Go?


Jonas was born at 10:13 am on May 2. He weighed 9 lbs 15.5 oz and was 21 inches long! I'm kinda glad I didn't have to push all that out through, well, you know. I'm still recovering from the c-section. The incision site doesn't hurt, but the pooch above it is bruised and sore. Jonas and Jason are doing well. Jason is a natural father. Jonas is very talented. He already knows how to use the grip of death on Mommy's hair, and he has managed to both pee and poop on the wall next to his changing table. (Who knew that explosive gas combined with baby poop equaled poop art?)

2 comments:

JTNOFFSINGER said...

Thanks for taking a moment of your precious time to post a picture and a little story about Jonas. He looks fantastic. Glad that you are recovering well from your c-section (I'm also glad you didn't have to push such a big boy out). Did you take any pictures of the wall art? That could be nice and embarrassing someday!

Congrats, again!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!!