Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bella Band

I have a wee baby bump going on. It's just big enough that my pants don't want to button anymore but not enough to either buy bigger pants or maternity pants. I've tried on a couple of those and boy, are they huge! Lucky for me, a new store has opened in Etown called Supermommy Superstore. I stopped in there yesterday and found a product called Bella Band. It's a lycra tube that goes over the top of your pants so you can leave them unbuttoned but they won't fall down or look like they're unbottoned. Oh my goodness! Super belly relief! The store owner said she wore one even in her third trimester to cover her belly once her shirts started getting too short to cover it. Dad was really happy to hear about that. He's already made me promise that I won't wear any belly tight shirts. Because we all know how apt I am to wear skintight clothes......
Today during lunch I stopped by the party store to get a mustache and sideburns for my work Halloween costume. I can't say what my department is going as because it has to be a surprise. I can't wait to post pictures. We've won the costume contest the last two years, and we're hoping for a three-peat. Last year we went as Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs. All the women were the dwarfs, Greg was Snow White and Richard was the Evil Queen. The year before that we were nerds. (That was such a huge success because we're the Accounting Dept.) I think we have good chances of winning again. Check back after October 28 for the big reveal.

1 comment:

Meli said...

oh my gosh you guys are too cute! we are supposed to dress up from the neck up at work, how lame! so I have to go find a stupid hat or something. but we are invited to a party the weekend before, so I have to dig out an old costume or something.