We had an extra person, and he hates dressing up. So we decided that Richard is the newest member of the Village People.....The Banker. Denise is The Cowboy. Monique is The Indian (or The Native American, if you prefer). Vicky is The Biker. I'm The Sailor. Eva is The Construction Worker. And our CFO who's only been with us since May is The Policeman. (Kelly had to stay home with her little one....)Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Village Idiots
We didn't win the costume contest last night. However, it took two other teams to beat us. One team dressed up as old people, complete with walkers and "I Love Bingo" hats. The other team totally rocked as The Addams Family. So they tied, and we came in second. Oh well. Those two teams have tried really hard in the past and been beaten by us, so it's okay that we didn't win. Plus, Vicky said we could have a pizza party anyway.
We had an extra person, and he hates dressing up. So we decided that Richard is the newest member of the Village People.....The Banker. Denise is The Cowboy. Monique is The Indian (or The Native American, if you prefer). Vicky is The Biker. I'm The Sailor. Eva is The Construction Worker. And our CFO who's only been with us since May is The Policeman. (Kelly had to stay home with her little one....)
We had an extra person, and he hates dressing up. So we decided that Richard is the newest member of the Village People.....The Banker. Denise is The Cowboy. Monique is The Indian (or The Native American, if you prefer). Vicky is The Biker. I'm The Sailor. Eva is The Construction Worker. And our CFO who's only been with us since May is The Policeman. (Kelly had to stay home with her little one....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome!!!
I can't get the video to work, stupid internet, but the pictures are fantastic! I didn't realize it was a huge production. I have devil horns for work tomorrow night. We are only allowed to dress in costume from the neck up, so we can wear our stupid work uniforms. Lame. That place is so lame. You guys rock though!
Post a Comment