So one of the downsides about waiting two weeks to blog about an event is that details are forgotten. Then again, if I could blog in the moment, this would be one catty and scathing blog. And since I gave the blog address to the entire HR department at work, catty and scathing probably won't be a good idea. (I guess I should point out to the people I don't work with that the entire HR dept at work consists of three very lovely people- Susan, Wes, & my fellow Bunco-mate, Christy.)
The last day in May we went to the Glasgow (KY) Scottish Festival. I found two new subjects for my photo collection. I like to call it "Camouflage at Scottish Festivals." Here are the two latest pics plus the one that started it all (the fanny pack- oh yeah). 



The 17 year cicadas were out in force, and swatting them off our clothes and out of our hair made for a long day. They were especially attracted to Mom and Jason. Probably because they are so sweet!




1 comment:
I think someday I will have a blackberry and blog in the moment. lord help us all at that point. I haven't even gotten around to finishing the blog I started yesterday. Kate is home from work so all my usual activities are thrown out of wack!
Post a Comment