I'm still playing blog ketchup, I mean, catch up. (I know, that's soooooo bad, but I couldn't pass it up!)
Cat, Cren & Kiersten came to visit the first weekend in June. Well, "visit" is a slight stretch. They had been at Camp Rudolph and Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana with his family, and stopped here for the night on their way back to Texas. We took them out to the park, of course. I think they really enjoyed it. We toured the museum, too, which is something we didn't have time to do with the Killians. Then we went to the squircle so they could see the Lincoln statues.

The new one- Boy Lincoln- was unveiled the Saturday before when we were in Glasgow. So it was the first time Jason and I had really looked at it. I'd like to give an opinion about it, but I don't have one. Sorry.


We ate dinner at Gondolier in Etown. Jason & I could have cooked dinner for them, but we don't cook the way other people do. We're very bare bones in the kitchen, and that's not much fun for guests. Currently our fridge consists of a ton of condiments, wine, beer, Kraft singles, Cren's leftovers from two weeks ago, and diet Coke. The freezer has flavo-pops, spinach-cheese-chicken sausages, crab cakes & vodka. The only difference between my fridge now and my fridge in college would be the sausages & cakes! Bare bones as it is, Crenshaw still found something to tickle his fancy- my bottle of generic Heinz 57 sauce (saved $2 off the name brand)....
3 comments:
oh how you crack me up!
you had all kinds of things in your fridge when we were there. Was it all fake? I do recall we had to go buy a masher, but other than that.....
That food was leftover from the pregnancy hormones that made me want to eat healthy.....No hormones, no healthy urges.
ahhhhh the truth comes out!
Post a Comment