Not much going on. We're working on a new budget (definitely one of my least fave things to do). I knit the body of a new cardi for Jonas. It's cotton so it should be good for this Fall and hopefully for next Spring, too. I'm going through my books to see which ones I can part with. There are just so many, and I since I'd like to simplify my life as much as possible, I just can't keep them all. I've been going through my yarn stash over the last few months, too. Next up will be cds, dvds, and scrapbooking items (stickers and such). Over the years, we've both accumulated so much STUFF that we spend all of our time moving STUFF from one place to another looking for other STUFF that we don't have time to enjoy the STUFF. Argh! We'll see how this simplification process goes. I am thinking that by streamlining our STUFF, we'll end up with a happier budget. (Because we'll realize that we don't need to buy anything....it's all hiding in a pile of STUFF somewhere.)
But mostly I really,really want clean surfaces and neat closets.
1 comment:
I'm totally with you on the getting rid of STUFF front.
Good Luck!
Post a Comment