So I walked into the nursery yesterday when Jonas was supposed to be napping. Instead I found him STANDING UP! When Jason came home from work, he had to lower the crib again. Now it's on the lowest setting- you know the one for when the crib is converted into a toddler bed? It's so far down, I won't be able to change the sheets anymore because I'm not tall enough. (Oh gee, guess Daddy will have to change the sheets now. Darn.)



Just like when he learned to roll over, learned to crawl, and learned to sit up from laying down, now all he wants to do is stand. You know what this means, don't you? Walking. Unless he skips walking and goes straight to running.....
1 comment:
Very soon you will find him pulling himself up to your bed - after he has climbed out of the crib. THAT is the next step......
Post a Comment