I can't give you an update on 'Valeria' because I'm already behind in watching it, and it's only Wednesday. I did see that on Monday's episode Fake-Boobs took the chicken to the park with her....
Saturday, My Merry Trio went to Lexington for Kristy P's birthday party. It's the first time I've been to her new house. She's done a lot of work on it to fix it up and update it; it's gorgeous. I lust after her house. I took plenty of pictures so I can steal all of her decorating ideas. Besides the house, the company was excellent: Kristy P & her bf Chris, Jennifer & Robbie, Emily H & Brian, Jason R, Niantha (surely spelled incorrectly), and some other people who's names I didn't catch. We had an in-depth discussion on Vampires vs Zombies. (It felt so good to be with "my people" again.) Somebody there has a real phobia of zombies, but I won't say who. All I can say is that he is very lucky that we live in the state with the largest cave system in the entire world since the official zombie handbook suggests hiding in caves to escape the dangers of the zombies.
Jonas and I had a nice long walk on Monday. We went all the way to the Circle K just so that I could get a 73 cent diet Coke from the fountain. It was worth it. We also swung by Lincolns Loft, where I had amassed a whopping $10.25 in book credits so I got Jonas A Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein. (His Silverstein collection is almost complete.) Unfortunately a side effect of all this walking is......I'm getting a tan. Yuck.
I went to the allergist yesterday. I am officially allergic to dust, pollen, and mold. Big surprise. However, I am not allergic to one specific type of dust, pollen, or mold. I'm only allergic to them as a whole. (Weirdo.) On top of that, my rash has nothing to do with those allergens. Dr Le said that the rash looks like a type of rash that presents itself in childhood. As in, if it is that rash, it's totally weird for a 30-year-old woman to have it. (Which further proves the label of Weirdo.)
Now on to the life lesson of the day. Or actually the life lesson of last night.....When you are holding a drooling baby, never hold it up in the air over your face while opening your mouth wide to make ridiculous coo-ing noises at the baby to try to make it laugh. You just might end up with baby drool in your mouth. And that's really gross. Even more gross than having the baby poop on your hand. Trust me.
3 comments:
Humm, drool in the mouth vs poop in the hand. Not sure, they both are pretty nasty!
I'm getting tan too, so gross!!!!
So there is an official zombie handbook? Cool, can I get that at Borders or B&N?
It was great to see you at the party! Sorry this comment is a little delayed. Tell your friend we're sorry we didn't get to watch Jubilee. We thought about the 10:30 show, but we were just too exhausted that first night.
Dr. Le!!!! My first allergist. Awww. I'll never forget when he told me that I couldn't marry a "blue collar" worker because he would bring home too much dust and make me feel bad. He ordered me to marry a "white collar" man...a doctor or lawyer (I hope PT is close enough for him)
Good luck figuring out a cure for your rash. That's pretty odd.
drooling baby spit falling into Daddy's mouth ... Benny experienced this for 4th of July ... I tried to warn him. He never listens.
Post a Comment