Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mac and Me

I don't really have anything to say right now because I'm tired from packing up all our crap to leave South Carolina, I'm sad to be leaving Joe & Renee & Miss Abby & The Sassy Knitter, I'm in "Valeria" withdrawals until Monday, and I really need to go to bed so I can wake up in about four hours to feed Jonas.  And we need to leave EARLY tomorrow as it will take 12 HOURS, at least, to get home, and Jason has to go back to work on Monday.  However, I wanted to blog from the World's Most Awesome Mac one more time, as I will miss it greatly until Thanksgiving.  Unless I pack up the baby and come back down here without Jason before then.  Really, though......Jonas and I don't actually have to go home tomorrow.  We could just stay here until Joe & Renee get tired of me (or tired of me forcing them to watch Spanish tv all night) and kick me out, and I could borrow one of their cars to go home since they've got an extra one for Clarice the Wonder Dog/Pony.  (She's huge.  She's old.  She needs her own car.  Don't ask.)

No comments: