
Jason & I have been in this house for almost a year, and this past weekend we had our first houseguests, Meli & Other Jason. They almost didn't make it because of their vehicle woes. While the boys went to Louisville in search of a drive shaft for the bronco, Meli & I caught up on Jericho & Lost. Then we crammed as much into one day as we could. We ate Chik-fil-A out at my parents' house, visited Lincoln Birthplace, made it to bourbon tastings (but not tours) at Maker's Mark & Heaven Hill, and then ate a little dinner with our wine.
The next day I decided to send one of my gnomes, Ben, on the road in the hopes that he would be good luck for Meli & Other Jason. Sadly, no. However, Ben loves roaming, and I hope he will soon be on his way to Michelle in Japan. (In other gnome gnews, Kandice & Pat are happy living on my mantel. Dale is not happy to be living on my desk at work, but if I have to suffer, so must he!)
The next day I decided to send one of my gnomes, Ben, on the road in the hopes that he would be good luck for Meli & Other Jason. Sadly, no. However, Ben loves roaming, and I hope he will soon be on his way to Michelle in Japan. (In other gnome gnews, Kandice & Pat are happy living on my mantel. Dale is not happy to be living on my desk at work, but if I have to suffer, so must he!)

2 comments:
My two favorite girls in one spot! Love the gnomes and the photo is great!
yay blog!
Ben is doing well, tonight he goes to a baseball game!
Post a Comment