Tuesday, October 20, 2009

His & Hers

This is the something pink I started knitting back at the beginning of July. I rushed to finish knitting it, but it's been sitting in pieces since then. I knit the blue cardi over the past two weeks, and it too has been sitting in pieces. (In case you can't tell, making up or sewing up is my least favorite part of a project.) Today I found the time and initiative to make up both cardis AND dig out and sew on buttons. Go me. Now I just have to find the pep to take Jonas on a stroll to the post office. The blue cardi is for him so it's staying here. The pink cardi is for......Olivia......so it has to go on a trip overseas. Michelle, I'll let you know when I do get around to sending it so you can be on the lookout. :) It's too bad that we won't get a picture of them together in their sweaters! Anyone good at photoshop?

1 comment:

volksbloggin said...

We got the sweater ... but unforunately it's too warm for Olivia to wear it. Keep your fingers crossed it cools down this weekend.