When using an Electosol tablet in the dishwasher, it is HIGHLY suggested that you remove the plastic wrapper from the tablet BEFORE putting it in the dishwasher. Otherwise, you'll just have to run the dishwasher a second time in one day.
That being said....thanks, Meli, for trying to wash my dishes!
4 comments:
You mean the plastic doesn't evaporate on it down in KY ???
As someone who has been living without a dishwasher for 3 years, you'll get no pity from me. Today, I have no hot water ... so it looks like no clean dishes and no clean baby. Excellent.
Yeah I'm using the "no dishwasher" excuse! Thanks Michelle.....
In my derense, I thought it was like those little ones you put in the washer, for clothes. THEY do disolve....so I'm not a complete idiot ;)
It was so much fun though, even the sanding and painting.
The Cascade gel packs' plastic disolves, but the Electosol tablets platic wrapper with the little teeth on the ends that all but scream out "Rip here!" doesn't disolve. I wouldn't have even known that my little helper didn't know the difference until my husband outed her.
Post a Comment