Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Jonas Preview

Here's the surprise. I went for a 4D ultrasound today. Why it's called 4D, instead of 3D, I dunno. Jonas spent the whole appointment either trying to hide his face in my placenta or putting his hands in front of his face. Jonas has loooooong skinny legs and knobby knees just like his daddy. He has such chubby little cheeks. I had chubby cheeks, too, when I was a baby so all day I was thinking that he has my cheeks. But tonight after I showed Jason the pictures, I pulled up the two baby pictures I have of Jason, and I swear, my son looks just like my husband, not like me. Now the questions I have......will Jonas be born with straight hair (like me) or curly hair (like Jason)? Will he have dark, dark hair that lightens up (like me) or blond hair that turns almost black (like Jason)? We shall see in 10 more weeks!

With his hands in front of his face. That thing next to him is his "pillow", my placenta.

Getting his thumb in position to suck on it. I got to see him suck his thumb, kick me, yawn, blink, and smirk.

See his big foot in the middle of the picture? And his leg going off to the left?

Jason's chubby cheeks and cute little nose.

Jason's blond curls and his sweet late-70s hair style.

2 comments:

Meli said...

Ok so where are YOUR baby pics missy? :) I'm sure he will look like you as well. When our friends baby came out it looked just like the father (gasp) but soon turned cute! Of course you won't have that problem, you both are adorable.

Didn't ever need to see your placenta though, unless it was in my shampoo...

Just Another Mother said...

This is SO exciting! They didn't have things like that when you girls were born. He seems to have that pouty face Jason has in his photo and the one photo has his foot conveniently placed so we can't see his goods......very clever Jonas